Just thought I’d share 🙂 I’m soooooo LOVING it and within a week my skin has never looked better!!!
1) Philosophy’s Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash – If I have been wearing makeup during the day, I use this to make sure it’s been scrubbed off.
2) Philosophy’s Purity – I wash my face with this every night. When I have no makeup on, I skip #1 and just use this.
3) Origins: Make a Difference Skin Rejuvenating Treatment – I dry my face then use this all over my face including my eyes.
4) Origins: Youthopia – I top off step #3 with Youthopia. Helps reverse or prevent aging 🙂
5) Origins: A Perfect World for Eyes – I use this under my eyes
6) Origins: Eye Doctor – I use this to moisturize my eyelids
If I’m feeling oily, I’ll wash my face with the Purity face wash. Then…
1) Origins: A Perfect World Cream – Just a VERY THIN layer
2) Origins: Have a Nice Day SPF15 – To help protect me from the sun 🙂
3) Origins: A Perfect World for Eyes – I use this under my eyes
4) Origins: Eye Doctor – I use this to moisturize my eyelids
*PHEW!* That’s a lot BUT omg… it feels so good throughout the day and I’ve never seen my skin so balanced and even toned ^_^
OH BY THE WAY… I try to use this 3x a week. It just leaves my face so smooth and soft. I do this after I wash, before I moisturize
3x a week – Origins: Modern Friction